Registration Procedures for Melrose Park School
- Online registration for all NEW K-5 students is available.
- Returning students received the SnapCode to be able to register. Please check your email and email junk box. Snapcode information cannot be given over the telephone.
- Search your email for “no reply” or your child’s name in your email
- Snapcode information cannot be given over the phone
- ALL District 89 families need to prove residency after they complete online registration. Families must make appointments to prove residency. We will be accepting Kindergarten and new student Walk-ins for residency. https://www.picktime.com/MelroseParkschool
- Dates for residency verification in District 89 are by appointment only:
- Tuesday, June 6th; 11:00am – 6:30 pm
- Thursday, June 8th; 8:00 am – 3:30pm
- Tuesday, August 8th, 11:00am-6:30pm
- Friday, August 10th; 8:00 am – 3:30pm
- To prove residency families are required to provide three (3) proofs of residency. These include but not limited to:
- driver’s license/state ID;
- utility bill (gas, electric, cable) within the last 30 days;
- bank statement; within the last 30 days;
- Recent W-2 Form;
- an original apartment/house lease, title, or mortgage document – letters from landlords are not accepted.
Full list is available online https://www.maywood89.org/student-registration/
We will be selling School Spirit Wear in June!
Questions, please call 708-450-2042